Here are 10 Things you didn’t know about NOKIA so let’s know about that 10 Things we didn’t know about NOKIA. As we know that Nokia is very popular and well knowing mobile phones company in the world and owner chief executive of Nokia is Jean-Francois Baril.
1) The ringtone “Nokia tune” is truly supported a nineteenth century stringed instrument work named “Gran Vals” by Spanish musician Francisco Tárrega. The Nokia Tune was originally named “Grande Valse” on Nokia phones however was modified to “Nokia Tune” around 1998 once it became therefore documented that folks mentioned it because the “Nokia Tune.”
2) The world’s 1st business GSM decision was created in 1991 in national capital over a Nokia-supplied network, by Prime Minister of European nation Harri Holkeri, employing a Nokia phone.
3) Nokia is presently the world’s largest photographic camera manufacturer, because the sales of its camera-equipped mobile phones have exceeded those of any standard camera manufacturer.
4) The “Special” tone offered to users of Nokia phones once receiving SMS (text messages) is truly code for “SMS”. Similarly, the “Ascending” SMS tone is code for “Connecting individuals,” Nokia’s shibboleth. The “Standard” SMS tone is code for “M” (Message).
5) The Nokia company font (typeface) is that the AgfaMonotype Nokia Sans font, originally designed by Eric Spiekermann. Its portable User’s Guides Nokia principally used the Agfa Rotis Sans font.
6) In Asia, the digit four ne’er seems in any Nokia telephone model variety, as a result of four is taken into account unlucky in several elements of Southeast/East Asia.
7) Nokia was listed because the twentieth most admirable company worldwide in Fortune’s list of 2006 (1st in network communications, fourth non-US company).
8. in contrast to different modern-day handsets, Nokia phones don’t mechanically begin the decision timer once the decision is connected, however begin it once the decision is initiated. (Except for Series sixty primarily based handsets just like the Nokia 6600)
9) Nokia is usually referred to as aikon (Nokia backwards) by non-Nokia portable users and by mobile software package developers, as a result of “aikon” is employed in varied SDK software package packages, as well as Nokia’s own Symbian S60 SDK.
10) The name of the city of Nokia originated from the stream that flowed through the city. The stream itself, Nokianvirta, was named when the recent Finnish word originally that means sable, later marten. A species of this tiny, black-furred creature was once found within the region, however it’s currently extinct.
I hope that after reading this wonderful things about nokia which 10 Things you didn’t know about NOKIA ever in your life.