ACCESS INTERNET THROUGH UR MS CALCULATOR
This trick will allow you to access internet through Calculator. Calculator can be used as a web browser.
1. Open your MS Calculator. This is normally found in Start => All Programs => Accessories => Calculator.
2. Open the help-window by pressing the F1 key.
3. Click the top-left corner icon of the help window once (Standard is a Document with a Question mark).
4. Select Go to URL-address.
5. Type your address into the available field, but remember to type https:// and not just www. (or equivalent).