|Job Title||Assistant Manager HR Job|
|Company||Riphah International University, lahore|
|Job in City||Lahore|
|Qualification Required||– MBA in HRM with University back ground, •ISO Lead Auditor course /Training will be preference.|
|Experience Required||2 to 4 Years|
|Salary Offered||40k -50k|
|Skills Required||•Administration Skills,•Communication Skills,•Computer skills,•Interpersonal Skills,•Resource Training & Development Skills,•Conflict Management Skills,•Analytical Skills,•Decision Making Skills•HR Planning & Budgeting•Recruitment & Selection,•Training & Development,• Performance Management•Employee Relations,•Labor Laws•IS auditing,•ISO document review and record keeping|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
|Additional Information||1. Assist Manager HR to develop HR plan and annual budget for RIU.
2. Up – grade/develop existing/new job descriptions.
3. Assist Manager HR to conduct job analysis & Job Evaluation after every two years.
4. Gather data for workload analysis for management, faculty and staff and also conduct detailed analysis.
5. Maintain HR data bases, HRIS, and manual filing systems and updated employee HR record.
6. Arrange selection board for hiring the potential candidates in consultation with Manager HR.
7. Update leave and attendance record.
8. Verify and reconcile monthly pay roll and benefits of RIU.
9. Conduct OTP as per approved OTP Calendar in consultation with Manager HR.
10. Gather data for Performance Appraisal for RIU Employees and submit the consolidated data to the Manager HR.
11. Assist Manager HR to conduct / handle disciplinary and grievance inquires / cases.
12. Ensure the HR policy and procedure compliance at RIU at operational level
13. If required, update the HR policy manual in consultation with HR Director.
14. Assist Manager HR to conduct salary surveys and compile and analyze data and submit to manager HR.
15. Responsible for ISO documentation
16. Responsible for planning and conducting ISO internal audits and its record keeping.
17. Responsible for managing documents for external ISO audits.
3. Additional Responsibilities
Any duty assigned by the Manager HR within the scope of this job