Here you can find complete information regarding Benevolent Fund Educational Scholarships 2020 Application Form. Both information & Application Form of Benevolent Fund Educational Scholarships is available at this on-page. Therefore, now you don’t look for anything else regarding Benevolent Fund (BF) Educational Scholarships.
Scholarships Funds for Education 2020
After seeing the advertisements on this page all the servants of the Govt of Punjab must download the application form and apply for them to get the Benevolent funds/scholarships 2020.
The Punjab Government Benevolent Fund For Servants Ordinance, 1960
Who can apply for Benevolent Fund 2020
Overview of Punjab Government benevolent Fund Board Since 1960 the Punjab Govt Servants Benevolent Funds / Scholarships BF Boards are serving his services for all the employees of Punjab. It is not only for govt employees but also widows and children passed away and retired servants may also get benefits and avail this opportunity by applying for Benevolent funds 2020.
What is the Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Benevolent Fund 2020
Now the question is this who is eligible to avail of this opportunity and take scholarships. Two children of the Punjab Govt’s servants retired, died servants maybe apply for Benevolent Funds 2020. But now the condition is this that the person who will apply for scholarships must have passed his or her matric / Higher education exam with at least 60 % marks.
The employee’s whos any of his three children are studying in Special Education School/Institution can apply for scholarships.
Furthermore, the children of died, disabled or retired servants may also apply Benevolent funds 2020 who is education must be primary to matric.
What is the method to Apply For Benevolent / Educational Scholarships 2020
So you will be worried about how will you apply and what is the method to apply for the Benevolent and Scholarship Funds 2020. So you don’t need to worry about so in order to register yourself you just download the application form then just follow these below said easy steps to fill your application form.
- Just go to the official website of the Punjab Administrator Benevolent website.
- Download and print out the application form.
- Fill the downloaded form fill it with the pen.
- Write all required information asked in this application form like CNIC, B-form, good name, Father name, address, Salary slip of December 2019, Pension Book (PPO), CNIC copy of mother and father, Result card of the students, and other related documents attested by any authorized gazetted servants, etc.
- If you want more details about Punjab Benevolent Funds 2020 you just click on the below-attached advertisement copy and take all initial information about Benevolent funds 2020.
Last Date to Apply for Punjab Benevolent / Scholarship Funds 2020
You don’t need to worry that you have enough time to apply for Punjab Benevolent / Scholarship Funds 2020. You can apply till 31st March 2020. It’s a long and enough time for you to avail of this opportunity.