Whenever the name of chocolate comes it makes mouth watered. There is very small number of people, who don’t like chocolate or things made with chocolate. I think they are unlucky who can, enjoy the delicious taste of chocolate.
In winter season or at any time it rains, not only children but elders also like chocolate chip cookies with a cup of tea. Chocolate chip cookies are liked by most of us because of their delicious taste. Some people just like home made things and prefer home made things for their children. This is for the improvement of health. Today I will tell you, how to make chocolate chip cookies at home with ease. You can make these cookies for guests and school going children also. School children like it very much.
Material you need:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat up oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until plane.
- Beat in the eggs one at time and mix.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water.
- Add to mixture together with salt.
- Mix flour, chocolate chips, and nuts to the mixture.
- Drop by large spoon’s onto ungreased pans.
- Put the pans in the preheated oven.
- Bake until edges are nicely browned.
- It will take about 10 minutes.
Chocolate chip cookies are now ready to serve. Try this recipe in the raining season or winter and serve to others. I hope every one will have a high regard for you.