In view of Pandemic Corona Virus (COVID-19), the Government of Punjab, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department planned to appoint to employ the services of Eligible Medical and Allied Health Professionals for the following categories on purely & merely Adhoc (TEMPORARY) basis for operation in the HDUs/ICUs/ Quarantine Centers and health facilities established by the Punjab Pakistan. If we see that so many well-educated peoples are wandering here and there to get suitable jobs to earn a livelihood.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2020
The people who have required education and experience may apply for suitable jobs categorized in advertisements published by PPSC Jobs 2020 on its official website. According to the need, govt proclaimed dissimilar categorized jobs with different essential/mandatory education/qualification and degree with experience.
Govt of Punjab has set forth, proclaim 3636 Jobs for a different number of posts alike Medical Officer, Women Medical Officer, Consultant ENT, T.B and Chest Specialist, Charge Nurse, Clinical Psychologist, Labortarry technician & Junior technician Pharmacy technology. I hereby again explain to you that all these 3636 Jobs will be enlisted on a purely Contract Basis due to outbreak coronavirus (COVID-19).
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE POSTS (COVID-19)
- The candidates who meet the requirements given in the advertisement shall submit their applications to the Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) Office of the concerned District Health authority.
- Candidates will submit the application to Authorities along with attested copies of documents including Domicile, CNIC, Cell / Contact Number, Academic (Degree & Marks Sheet) Certificates, Service Experience, etc.
- Candidates will provide original documents including Domicile, CNIC, Academic Certificates, and Service Experience at the time of the interview.
- Candidates already working in Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous Bodies may apply through proper channel and provide (NOC) No-Objection Certificate from their concerned departments.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITION JOBS FOR PUNJAB, PRIMARY & SECONDARY HEALTHCARE DEPARTMENT
- Hiring candidates will be purely on (TEMPORARY)
- Service will be valid for one year or till the pandemic situation is over.
- The citizens of Pakistan who have domicile from the Province of Punjab may apply only for ad-hoc posts.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible to come for tests/exams etc.
- There is no age limit to apply against the above positions, mean all ages candidates may apply for the posts described in the advertisement by Punjab, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
- Retired Punjab government employees are also eligible to apply who meet the criteria and prescribed qualifications
- The Punjab, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department may utilize and post the services of recruited persons anywhere in Punjab.
Download the Advertisement for Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department (Click Here)