Hajj Scheme 2020 is being started now by the Govt of Pakistan. So many Muslims countries people want to go to perform Hajj in Makkah Makrama. Govt of Pakistan draw lucky for performing Hajj 2020 and elect the selected candidates / Muslims who will go to Suadi Arabia to perform Hajj 2020. YOu can check by entering your CNIC # and Hajj Application # on given below hajj scheme links.
Pilgrims for Hajj 2020 will pay 455,695 PKR without Qurbani who will take off from Karachi, Quetta and Sukkur airport and with Qurbani, candidates have to pay 478,520 PKR Rupees. The People who take off from Lahore, Islamabad, Multan, Sialkot, Rahim Yaar Khan, Faisalabad, and Peshawar will have to pay 463,445 PKR without Qurbani / Slaughter and 486,270 PKR and with Qurbani 486,270 PKR.
The application collected time period is 24th Feb 2020 to 8th March 2020. The application is collected in all banks of Pakistan. It is the policy of Govt of Pakistan that the Hajj Scheme Application will be chosen by the Ministry of Religious Affairs and granted group size is 1 to 14 members.
Eligibility Criteria for Hajj Scheme 2020
- Eligibility Criteria for Hajj Scheme 2020 is that a person who has performed Hajj already he will be eligible to apply again to perform Hajj after 5 years of first performing Hajj.
- Male will go only as Mehram of a lady.
- Females can’t be eligible to apply for the Govt Hajj Scheme exclusive of share Mehram.
- Females of Fiqh Jafria may go to perform Hajj who is above 45 age.
- The age of Mehram must be 15 years old.
- 70 Years & above must be attended with a male aider.
- 70 Years applicants must be gone together with a female attendant and along with male Mehram.
- Hajj scheme 2020 for Overseas of Pakistan is he must have valid (NICOP) and ordinary machine Readable Passport with him.
I can’t stop to say that Hajj / Umrah is a great honor for Muslims it is a great pleasure for you I pray to Allah Almighty the people who are going to perform Hajj in 2020 stay blessed & Holy Journey of Hajj easy & well-situated.
Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony Govt of Pakistan will also intimate to applicants about the result via SMS and Ballot outcome will be intimated too online on the hajjinfo.org website.
Ballot Result (Hajj 2020) (Click Here)