Here easily read Heat Stroke signs Symptoms, Treatment, Precaution. Pakistan has 4 season named as Summer, Winter, Spring, Autumn. Pakistan is only one country who Allah Almighty bestowed four season. Pakistani people enjoys four seasons. Now Pakistan is passing through Summer season July 2020. Peoples have to work in all seasons. In these days Pakistan’s temperature has above 45 degrees which is not bearable. To work in so hot season is not easy. So here see some tips to save from heatstroke. A human can fall ill in the summer season, in very hot season due to heat stroke.
Heatstroke also called Sun stroke, Thermic fever. In heat stroke a normal human’s temperature increased to 98.6 F because its normal temperate of a healthy human. So in heat stroke, sun stroke, hot weather we must adopt precautions to keep our bodies temp normal. Heat stroke is a deadly to human. A man feels heat exhaustion, fatigue in heat stroke. So see here Heat Stroke signs Symptoms, Treatment, Precaution in Urdu and English.
Although every person is effected by heatstroke but special people are mostly affected by heatstroke.
- Using alcohol
- Heart disease
- Fat people
- Old age
- Parkinson’s disease
- Use of Cokeen
- Heavy dress
Types of Heat Stroke
- Classic / Non External Heat Stroke (NEHA)
- Mostly it caught to young man or old man.
- They have health problems.
- They get access to air conditioned room.
- External Heat Stroke (EHS)
- Less use of water
- Work in hot weather
- Exercise in hot weather
- Normal temp increased
Heat Exhaustion Symptoms
- Normal body temp increased to 104 F
- Cold and paled skin
- Muscles pain
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Behavior changing
- High Weakness
- High Fever
- Temp up to 104 F
- Hot, red and dry skin
- Rapid pulse
- Rapid respiration
Sunstroke / Heat Stroke Treatment
- Heatstroke is a medical emergency
- First step to maintain body temp
- Call at 1122
- Cool his body
- Give Cold water to drink
- Convert the patient from hot place to cold place
- Apply cold water
- Switch on fan
- Remove extra clothes
- Apply ice
- Check respiration and give two breath mouth to mouth if possible
- Help him to reach the hospital
Some other tips to save from Heatstroke
- Don’t park vehicle in sunshine
- Drink plenty of water after half an hour
- Avoid unnecessary activities in hot weather
- Stay at home
- Always stay at cold and shadowing place
- Avoid to use coffee or alcohol
- If you want to exercise drink 2 to 4 glass of water before starting exercise
Follow the above said directions and instructions sunstroke, heat exhaustion Heat Stroke Signs Symptoms, Treatment, Precaution in Urdu and English.