There are dozens of different shortcut keys that can be used with Internet browsers. Below are a few of our top suggested Internet browser shortcuts.
Internet Browser Shortcuts for PC
Pressing Alt + D in any major Internet browser will move the cursor into the address bar. This is a great way to quickly enter an Internet address without having to click the mouse cursor in the address bar.
– Hold down the Ctrl key and press the + or – to increase and decrease the size of the text.
– Press the backspace key or hold down the Alt key + left arrow to go back a page.
– Press F5 to refresh or reload a web page.
– Press F11 to make the Internet browser screen full screen. Press F11 again to return back to the normal view.
– Press Ctrl + B to open your Internet bookmarks.
– Press Ctrl + F to open the find box in the browser to search for text within the web page you’re looking at.
Read and remember Internet Browser Shortcuts and use them in your browser on your computer. Shortcut Browser gives help to perform the work fastly.