There are dozens of different shortcut keys that can be used with Internet browsers. Below are a few of our top suggested Internet browser shortcuts.
– Pressing Alt + D in any major Internet browser will move the cursor into the address bar. This is a great way to quickly enter an Internet address without having to click the mouse cursor in the address bar.
– Hold down the Ctrl key and press the + or – to increase and decrease the size of text.
– Press the backspace key or hold down the Alt key + left arrow to go back a page.
– Press F5 to refresh or reload a web page.
– Press F11 to make the Internet browser screen full screen. Press F11 again to return back to the normal view.
– Press Ctrl + B to open your Internet bookmarks.
– Press Ctrl + F to open the find box in the browser to search for text within the web page you’re looking at.