Govt of Pakistan has started and initiated a great step Sehat Insaf card has been introduced for the peoples of Pakistan for the purposes of providing free medicine. صہت انصاف کارڈ میڈیسن کارڈ This step has been taken on the directions given by the Chief Minister Punjab Sardar Usman Buzdar. Sehat Insaf Card Inauguration will be held today on dated 21-11-2020. The only mission of the Sehat Medicine card is to provide medication to all peoples of Punjab province.
Sehat Insaf Card Inaugurated by CM Punjab through the electronic medical record system this program has been initiated. For these purposes visit your nearest District Health Center must bring your CNIC to take the medicine without a fee.
How to Register Sehat Insaf Card Details in Urdu Eligibility Criteria
- For online registration Sehat Insaf Card Sehat Health Card Punjab Call at 1033 for free online registration and free Medical treatment at your concern Districts Health Center.
- Send an SMS at Sehat Helpline SMS code at 8500 written with your CNIC Number.
- Out of 7080220 total of 1330480 females have been registered for Health Card Sehat Insaf Card.
- Insaf Sehat Card Helpline for registration call at 1033.
- All patients who are facing such diseases as T.B, Hepatitis, and Aids can now immediately go to the health care desk and prepare Insaf Health cars for getting free medications.
See also Sehat Insaf Card Picture and shapes attached here. Insaf Sehat Card online registration PM Pakistan Imran Khan has approved this program for providing free medications to all eligible patients. Sehat Insaf Card Punjab Online registration is available at all desk health care centre private and Govt.
Through this scheme Health Card Sehat Insaf Card Inauguration Pakistan Sehat Health Card Program up to approx 80 million peoples/patients will be given free medical treatment. PM Sehat Insaf Card Scheme 2020 online registration is started now. Sehat Insaf Card hospitals list all Govt of Pakistan Hospital and medical care centre are authorized to give free Medical treatment to eligible patients.